Oil mist purifier is a kind of industrial environmental protection equipment. It is assembled on machine tools, cleaning machines and other machining machines and equipment to absorb the oil mist in the machining chamber, so as to purify the air and maintain the health of workers. Benefit analysis of oil mist purifier?
Oil mist purifier
1. The oil mist generated by the machine tool in the production process will have a negative impact on people's respiratory system and skin health, and will reduce the work efficiency of employees; People who work in such an environment for a long time have a high incidence of occupational diseases, which will increase the company's labor insurance expenditure;
2. The oil mist will be paid on the floor, which may cause people to slide and cause accidents, so as to improve the company's compensation for accidental damage;
3. Oil mist diffuses in the air, which will lead to the failure of machine tool circuit system and control system for a long time and increase the maintenance cost;
4. If the oil mist is directly discharged in the air conditioning workshop, it will reduce and damage the energy efficiency of the air conditioning and greatly increase the use cost of the air conditioning; If the oil mist is discharged outdoors, it will not only pollute the environment (affect the company's social image, but also be punished by the environmental protection department), but also create potential fire hazards and cause accidental loss of property;
5. The machine tool oil mist purifier can recycle and reuse the emulsifier that needs to be atomized during machine tool cutting, so as to reduce its loss. The specific recovery benefit data depends on the degree of mist produced by the machine tool. Generally speaking, the higher the concentration of mist, the better the recovery benefit.